Monday, September 29, 2014

Twenty Four on the 24th!



How old am I getting? Apparently turning twenty four on the twenty fourth of September was a good luck thing or something. But honestly out of all the birthdays I have had this was by far the best birthday ever. Josh was out of town on a work trip and was planning on being home late that night on my birthday so my friends took me out to dinner. It was so much fun, laughing and hanging out with them! I realized how freaking lucky I am to have so many great and amazing friends in my life! When my hubby got home from his work trip later that night I felt like he just kept surprising me with things. The next day I came home from work to find my really expensive camera fixed, with a new tripod. Than that Friday he picked me up from work and took me and him to Park City to spend the night and hang out for the day. He took me to a nice dinner, the waiter sat us down at the table and Josh and I quickly took off our rings and pretended it was our first date ( kinda cheesy and lame, but so much fun) we asked each other deep and personal questions! We laughed so much at dinner! I really enjoyed it! He than took me to breakfast in the morning, and we went shopping! It was seriously the best birthday, I was definitely spoiled a ton! I'm so grateful for Josh and the effort he made to make it special and for my friends that came to dinner! 






No comments:

Post a Comment